A few days back, I wrote about, how metro rides can be annoying and fun, at the same time.
Bhaiyon aur Behnon…I had to share this metro gyaan…Apne pass rakh ke bhi kya karti. 😉
Here’s what he wrote:
Being an erstwhile Delhi metro commuter, there are a few more adventure inducers that I am feeling compelled to share after reading this hilarious article:-
1. Philosopher type: Quite like me, looking into people, judging them and producing lengthy discourses on human behavior in their minds only to be obliterated by a sudden entry of an attractive person, in my case, a cute girl.
2. Love Seekers: Again like me, always hoping to bump into a cute girl and expecting god to throw some totally filmy sequence, such as metro stopping at middle of nowhere, metro getting blown by a random bomber, metro washed up a tsunami (quite outrageous to happen in Delhi) and many other ways so that I can save that particular girl and as far as rest of commuters are concerned, well they can simply die, just to make situation more tense.
3. Fashion seekers: Hmmm, that are good shoes, I am going to buy them. Hmmm that blazer, I am going to buy this month. Fashion TV you are not required anymore!
4. Lovers: Hugging, caressing, touching, kissing, smiling etc. Yes, yes go ahead, we are not even here, totally made in hell couples!
5. Heartbroken: These are the ones sobbing, texting desperately, pleading, shouting, the typically after Dating phase patients.
6. Gangs: A gang of boys looking out for a prey to fry on their ego plates. A gang of girls looking out for attention in their skimpy clothes and yes they get it….a lot.
7. Movie Bluffs: Again I fall in this category. You can overhear them discussing about movies, their scripts, actors, scenes and every ABC of Films. They never run out of Filmy Gyan. An honorable mention – my critic friend Mohit Behl (blogs at: http://madcapmario.wordpress.com/).
8. Sociopaths: I used to look out for them and yes they are there.
And here I can write dozens more types but I guess this much intruding should be enough from a total stranger. Enjoy Delhi metro, coz when you are not doing it, you will miss it. I miss it a lot.
These days, I take Mumbai Locals and here we say only one thing-totally Spartan Style
This is Mumbai Locaaaaaalllllllllllll!!!!!!!